We’re delighted to be opening on the 4th July, we can’t wait to see our customers again, and fire up the coffee machine!
Behind the scenes it’s been a busy time, we’ve made lots of changes to keep everyone as safe as can be. We hope that you’ll feel confident and comfortable visiting Hive. After a thorough look at the Government guidelines, we have created a Covid19 risk assessment for our staff and customers moving forward, and implemented some new systems.
Here are the main differences that you can expect when you visit…
- We have removed some of our seating, to create more space and allow cutomers to keep to social distancing
- There is hand sanitiser as you come in, please help yourself
- Contactless card payments in operation
- All menu items are available for take-away
- Our team will be sanitising contact points/tables/seating throughout the day
- We may ask you to wait outside during busier times
- We usually wear gloves for food preparation anyway – this will continue
- All of our in-store cleaning products are food safe and importantly, Covid19 appropriate.
- Our full menu is now available for delivery via Ubereats
We can’t thank you enough for your continued support, our team are excited to welcome you back! (especially if you bring a dog)